The Undiscovered Treasure Trove of Africa
Zambia is commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful, friendly, diverse, and unspoilt countries on the African continent. Blessed with breathtaking natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, the majestic Victoria Falls, and vast open spaces, Zambia is an exciting, enigmatic, and unfailingly welcoming country that offers you an adventure of a lifetime.
Top 5 Things To Do in Zambia
South Africa is one of the greatest places to visit because it combines astounding natural wonders with hip and vibrant cities to suit the tastes of all visitors. Here are the top 5 things to do when you’re in South Africa:
1. Visit the legendary Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Known by the locals as Mosi-Oa-Tunya, or ‘The Smoke That Thunders’, this is not a sight to be missed!
2. Get your adrenaline pumping with a safari in Luangwa National Park, where you can get close to the full pantheon of African wildlife including lions, leopards, buffalo, hippos and hyenas.
3. Unleash your adventurous spirit with thrilling activities such as hiking up Mafinga Hills, kayaking on the Kafue River, or taking a leap of faith on the Victoria Falls bridge swing
4. Spend the night along the banks of the Zambezi River, great for bush camp excursions, fishing, and boat cruises. It’s a night out in the wild you’ll never forget.
5. Witness the Kasanka Bat Migration in October. It’s the world’s largest migration of giant fruit bats (approximately 8 million). Watch in awe as they swarm harmlessly above you in a beautifully orchestrated dance.
Best Time to Visit Zambia
Rather than four specific seasons, Zambia’s weather is best split into two: Wet (December - April) and Dry (May - November).
● Game Viewing: The best time for game viewing is from May - October.
● Victoria Falls. March - May is idea for experiencing Victoria Falls at its fullest and most spectacular.
● Water Sports: Aim for July if you want to try some water sports on the Zambezi.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Zambia
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Zambia holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.