If taking a Kenyan safari isn’t yet on your bucket list, then it should be! Evoking the old-world charm of a bygone era, this East African country provides travellers with an unforgettable experience of romance, wildlife adventure, and spectacular scenery.
Why You’ll Love Kenya
The original safari destination, Kenya is well known for its rolling grasslands, wide-open savannah, and great expanse of wildlife parks, including Masai Mara, famously known as the 8th wonder of the world.
But this breathtaking country also has so much more to offer!
Things you can only see/do in Kenya
1. The annual wildebeest migration, considered to be one of the greatest natural spectacles in the world.
2. The Kenyan Barrier Reef, the world’s second largest coral reef.
3. The earliest artifacts of humanity including rock-art paintings, by visiting internationally recognized sites such as Koobi Fora and Lake Turkana.
4. Diverse Kenyan tribes such as the Maasai, Samburu, El Molo, and many more through up-close and personal cultural tours.
5. Humpback whale watching along the serene Kenyan coast.
6. Diverse species of birds at the Great Rift Valley Lakes, including Pink Flamingo, African Fish Eagles and Great White Pelicans.
Voted One of the Best Ecotourism Destinations
Kenya is one of the global leaders in ecotourism, working to develop innovative ways to promote responsible tourism practices that will conserve its natural environment and improve the livelihoods of associated communities.
Looking for an inspiring, yet environmentally-conscious safari experience unlike any other?
Our team can customize your Kenyan safari itinerary around preferred locations that have lodges which follow the important principles of responsible tourism. responsible tourism.
Places To Visit
Famous for: Being the second highest mountain in Africa. It’s filled with the mystery of legend, told to be the home of the Kikuyu God, Ngai, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Here, visitors are treated to a fascinating world of forests, wildlife, and the one of Earth’s rarest sights, equatorial snow.
Rift Valley Lakes
Famous for: Its clouds of brilliant pink flamingo and other water birds rising from glittering lakes, including Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Lake Bogoria and Lake Baringo. Many of the lakes are surrounded by game reserves, providing wonderful opportunities for bird watching and wildlife.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.