Safaris have been a way of life in Tanzania for decades. The country is truly blessed with a winning combination of both superb big game and stunning tropical beaches, evoking a sense of wanderlust in travellers with its iconic sights and rich Swahili culture.
scroll down to explore
Why You’ll Love Tanzania
Tanzania offers some of the greatest variety of wildlife and scenery in the world and not only can it boast three of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders (Serengeti, Mt. Kilimanjaro and Ngorongoro Crater), but it is also blessed with the highest mountain and largest, deepest lakes on the continent too.
Things you can only see/do on a Tanzania Safari
1. Mount Kilimanjaro Tanzania has one of the most iconic sights of Africa - Mt. Kilimanjaro. Whether you climb it, or simply enjoy it as a backdrop, Kili is something truly magnificent to witness.
2. Remote, authentic wildlife experience. Because of its vast reserves, it’s very possible to get off the beaten track in Tanzania, and away from the crowds, even during peak season.
3. Dive and snorkel surrounded by crystal waters and stunning coral reefs. Tanzania offers some of the best diving experiences in East Africa, all of which are easily reached from the beach.
4. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most pristine wildernesses on Earth and the world’s largest intact crater.
5. A Tanzania Safari is almost always inextricably linked with visiting the Masai an indigenous tribe recognised by their distinctive customs, stunning bright robes, beaded jewelry and remarkable height.
6. The Great Migration - a spectacular annual event when tourists can bear witness to some six million hooves pounding across the plains as zebra, and Thomson’s Gazelles join the wildebeests’ trek for fresh grazing.
Unrivalled Eco-Friendly Holiday Experience
Thanks to the incredible eco-tourism efforts in Tanzania, nature lovers have a unique chance to visit some of the most conserved and beautiful environments in the world, and view wildlife in its natural habitat as you engage and interact with the surrounding local communities.
Looking for an inspiring, yet environmentally-conscious safari experience unlike any other?
Our team can customize your Rwanda safari itinerary around preferred locations that have lodges which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.