The Ultimate Wilderness Experience in Kenya’s Iconic Masai Mara
scroll down to explore
The most popular game reserve in Kenya, the Masai Mara National Reserve and its surrounding community conservancies are considered a must-see for any new visitors travelling on safari to Kenya.
Home to the richest concentration of wildlife, here you can explore the breathtaking vistas and gently-rolling plains in search of the Big Five (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard), and during the migration season, watch as the terrain is flooded with wildebeest and zebras, setting the scene for dramatic battles between some of the world’s most impressive animals.
Top 5 Things to do in Masai Mara
1. Witness the great migration, famously known as the 8th wonder of the world.
2. Take to the skies in a hot air balloon and enjoy a magnificent bird’s eye view of all the animals below, followed by breakfast in the bush.
3. Explore the open savannah on foot with guided walking safaris.
4. Mingle with the Maasai on a community visit.
5. Take a night game drive for a chance to spot many unusual nocturnal animals.
Go Green With Let’s Go Travel
For the eco-conscious traveller, there are a number of lodges in Masai Mara that are making every effort to reduce their ecological footprint, whilst delivering safari experiences of a lifetime. From conservation efforts in protecting the wildlife, environment, and culture, to involving the local communities in socio-economic sustainable programs, these camps are at the forefront of eco-friendly tourism.
Talk to one of our team members about how you can contribute to responsible travel
Build Your Own Masai Mara Safari
At Let’s Go Travel, our customizable Masai Mara itineraries offer the utmost personalization for your activities and a timetable based on your exact specifications. Whether you want to design an entire safari itinerary from scratch, or slightly modify an existing one, we ensure all your desires and needs are met!