Chasing the Unexpected
Are you craving a dose of history mixed with exotic culture? Are you a nature lover and a thrill seeker looking for your next adventure? A country of incredible natural beauty and cultural complexities, of thriving cities and traditional villages, Vietnam is both exotic and compelling and offers a truly unique travel destination.
Top 5 Things To Do in Vietnam
Vietnam is filled with exciting and unique things to do in truly beautiful settings. There are plenty of activities and places to see that will capture your soul, including:
1. Visit Halong Bay. With 1600 limestone towers rising from its turquoise waters, Halong Bay is rightly considered one of Vietnam’s most beautiful spots.
2. Take a trip to Sapa Valley, the most indigenous region of Vietnam and the area where the Hmong minorities live, following a traditional lifestyle. It’s a great place to grasp the true culture of the country.
3. Get away from the madding crowd and go to historic Hoi An, Vietnam’s most atmospheric and delightful town. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and riverside setting that befits its heritage and the noise and bustle of most 21st century cities is almost entirely absent.
4. Scale waterfalls in Dalat. The rugged terrain and forested hillsides makes Dalat perfect for outdoor activities such as canyoning (climbing up rock faces, clambering over boulders, and even abseiling down waterfalls).
5. Take a food tour in Saigon where an expert will guide you through a culinary adventure of Vietnamese flavors, textures, and colors.
Best Time to Visit Vietnam
The best time to visit Vietnam is in the spring (February - April) or autumn (August - October). The spring offers dry and warm weather, while travelling in the autumn season guarantees cooler climate and clear days.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Vietnam
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Vietnam holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.