Immerse Yourself in Luxury
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the United Arab Emirates, a truly modern and dynamic country where traditionalism meets modernism, and technology is integrated with traditional values. As one of the richest countries in the entire Middle East, the UAE is a unique place to enjoy a truly luxurious vacation.
Top 5 Things To Do in UAE
The UAE has no shortage of wonders to leave visitors in complete awe. Whether man-made or natural, this country has some of the most unique places in the Middle East and the world. Here are 5 of the most beautiful places to visit:
1. Marvel at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi, a true architectural work of art. The white marble is luminescent under the the warm Arabian sun by day, and by night, the unique lighting system is transformed to reflect the phases of the moon.
2. Visit Ras Al Khaimah, an Emirate known for its mountains, deserts, miles of white-sand beaches, and some of the best hiking opportunities in the Middle East.
3. Explore the rolling sand dunes in Liwa desert. Just miles of red sand stretching endlessly into the horizon, Liwa desert is an unforgettable landscape for intrepid souls.
4. Trek the ancient Hajar Mountains in Oman, home to the mighty Jebel Shams (3009 meters/9872 ft) and the green summits of Jebel Akhdar.
5. Witness the last remaining fragment of old Dubai by visiting the Bastakia, a small heritage area that evokes the simpler, gentler past of the city before skyscrapers took over the skyline.
Best Time to Visit UAE
The UAE is quickly becoming one of the most coveted tourism destinations in the world. The best times to visit include:
● April/May - September/October. The spring and fall seasons yield pleasant weather, mangeable crowds, and reasonable hotel rates.
● December - March. The wintertime offers the best weather but this is the peak season, with big crowds and more expensive hotel rates.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in UAE
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your UAE holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.