Visit The Land of Smiles
Friendly and fun-loving, cultured and historic, Thailand offers endless attractions and excursions for any type of traveler. From the tropical beaches and gleaming temples, to the exotic food and world-class hospitality, Thailand is quickly emerging as one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
Top 5 Things To Do in Thailand
Ready for your next vacation to a place that is culturally stimulating and relaxing at the same time? If you’re looking to escape to a foreign, exotic, and affordable land, there is no greater place than Thailand.
1. Go to a Floating Market. Lively hives of activity, here you’ll find rickety wooden boats piled high with colorful, locally harvested tropical fruit and unique souvenirs.
2. Visit Kanchanaburi province, an area of lush forest and a haven for backpackers, which also has a dark past. The start of the infamous Death Railway, it’s a chilling spot but essential on any itinerary.
3. Explore the glittering Grand Palace, one of Thailand’s crowning jewels. Home to the country’s rulers from 1782-1925, it speaks to the grandeur of Thai architectural tradition and history.
4. Go diving in Koh Tao, where the visibility, vibrant ocean colors, and diverse sea life all make for a very special experience.
5. Go island hopping. From diving meccas to luxury resorts and Full Moon Parties, each Thailand island has its own unique character.
Best Time to Visit Thailand
Overall, the cool season (December - February) is the best time to visit Thailand as it offers the most mangeable temperatures and less rain. Bear in mind, this is also peak season so forward planning is essential.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Thailand
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Thailand holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.