Discover New Possibilities
A true melting pot of cultures and a land of mindblowing green spaces, Singapore is gaining spark amongst tourists around the world, and is fast becoming one of Asia’s hit-list destinations. As one of the cleanest, safest, and most vibrant cities in the world, Singapore offers a unique travel destination that is sure to leave you breathless.
Top 5 Things To Do in Singapore
Whether you’re craving new flavor sensations, or seeking new frontiers, Singapore could be the ideal launching pad for your next great travel adventure. Here are five things you must do while you’re in Singapore:
1. Embrace your inner thrill-seeker by taking a breath taking leap off the 154 foot high AJ Hackett Sentosa Bungy Tower. It’s sure to be a life-changing experience.
2. Pump up your adrenaline and take a spin on Singapore’s official F1 street circuit behind the wheel of a Lamborghini Huracan or other sleek supercar for an ultimate drive experience.
3. Gain insight into the diverse ethnic groups of Singapore by visiting the golden-domed Masjid Sultan Mosque. It’s breathtaking and the Arab street is filled with shops, cafes, and restaurants serving delicious food!
4. Discover Singapore’s green side on a nature hike through MacRitchie Reservoir Park, home to flying lemurs, long-tailed macaques, and other wildlife. Conquer your fear of heights with the TreeTop Walk - an 820 foot long suspension bridge crossing the forest’s canopy.
5. Visit Singapore’s oldest Hindu place of worship, the Sri Mariamman Mandir, renowned as one of the finest displays of architecture.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
True to its location in Southeast Asia, Singapore generally remains hot and humid all year round. Here are some of the times to visit:
● July - September: This is the festive season in Singapore and it’s a great time to explore the many facets of Singapore, especially in July with the Great Singapore Sale and Food Festival take place.
● February - April: These are the months between summer and winter. The weather is pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities.
● November - January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last long periods of time.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Singapore
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Singapore holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.