Discover the Perfect Paradise
From world-class diving, surfing, and sealife to secluded romantic beaches and vibrant culture, Maldives offers tourists the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure. The unparalleled luxury, white-sand beaches, and truly incredible underwater world make this island the perfect location for a true holiday of a lifetime.
Top 5 Things To Do in Maldives
The Maldives is a collection of Coral islands and atolls that offer tourists a wonderful array of tropical experiences. Here are the top five things to do when visiting:
1. Scuba Diving and Snorkeling. The Maldives is considered one of the best scuba diving destinations with varied environments including shallow coral reefs to deeper caverns and channels, making it suitable for any level of diver.
2. Snorkel alongside the endangered Manta Rays, the mysterious gentle giants of the ocean, for a one-of-kind, calming and tranquil experience.
3. Visit the capital city of Male. Built in the 18th century, it’s one of the oldest cities on the island and an amazing example of construction built from coral blocks.
4. Visit the Grand Friday Mosque, the Islamic Centre and a distinct work of architecture in Maldives, the mosque draws pilgrims and architecture lovers throughout the year.
5. Enjoy a traditional Dhoni cruise, where you can enjoy the sunset views and watch out for a school of dolphins.
Best Time to Visit Maldives
The Maldives is a year-round destination but depending on what you want to do, here’s a guide on the climatic conditions:
● December - April: These months constitute summer in Maldives and there will be little to no rain showers, making it peak tourist season.
● May - August: This is considered the Monsoon season and the weather is mostly wet. Because very few tourists prefer going at this time, you can get great deals at the resorts.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Maldives
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Maldives holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.