Awaken Your Wanderlust in Malaysia
Home to diverse landscapes ranging from tea plantations and dense jungles to reef-fringed islands and glittering city-scapes, Malaysia has a lot to offer any tourist. A true melting pot, Malaysia has its arms wide open to greet travellers from across the world, serving them with delicious food and pampering them with a buzzing shopping scenario and stunning beach getaways.
Top 5 Things To Do in Malaysia
When you set foot in Malaysia, you’ll get to experience the best of what Asia has to offer, from friendly locals and exotic food, to pristine, tropical islands and buzzing city life. Here are the top 5 things to do when you’re in Malaysia:
1. Visit the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, one of the most iconic sights in the world. The main attraction is the skywalk where visitors can admire the views that stretch across the glittering city.
2. Get out of town to Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, a collection of five islands where tourists can enjoy activities including hiking, trekking, swimming and scuba diving.
3. Visit the Batu Caves, an enchanting feat of both nature and design, excavated from a limestone hill said to be over 400 million years old.
4. Venture to Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, where you can educate yourself on the country’s conservation efforts and witness one of the world’s most endangered and intelligent species.
5. Unwind of one of Malaysia's truly stunning beach islands. The country has a number of archipelagos that can put even the Bahamas to shame!
Best Time to Visit Malaysia
Temperatures vary very little in Malaysia and the major distinctions in the seasons, and worth bearing in mind when considering the best time to visit the country, is the arrival of the north-east Monsoon (end of November - February).
● January/February - Despite the rains, there are a number of significant festivals during these months, notably the Chinese New Year and the Hindu Celebration of Thaipusam.
● March - October: This is the best time to visit most of the region as you’ll avoid the worst of the rainfall and there’s less humidity.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Malaysia
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Malaysia holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.