South East Asia’s Hidden Gem
Indonesia is undoubtedly one of the friendliest and most beautiful countries on Earth. Whether you’re drawn to the prospect of extraordinary diving, hiking up active volcanoes, seeing the famous Komodo Dragons, or island hopping in an elegant boat, a holiday in Indonesia will let you sample everything that South East Asia has to offer.
Top 5 Things To Do in Indonesia
1. Go in search of the Komodo Dragons, the largest living lizard in the world and the closest thing we have to dinosaurs, these fierce dragons can be in the wild on the four islands that make up Komodo National Park.
2. Visit the Borobudur Temple, which sits dramatically on a hilltop in lush Yogyakarta. Built in the 9th century, it’s the world’s largest Buddhist monument and an architectural masterpiece.
3. Swim with stingless jellyfish in Lake Kakaban, surrounded by mangrove forest, for a truly incredible experience that only indonesia can offer.
4. Witness Orangutans in the wild, a sight that is truly a wonder to behold. There are a variety of national parks and conservation centres in Indonesia that get you closer to this remarkable species.
5. Enjoy your own private island holiday experience on some of Indonesia’s most secluded beaches that offer perfect spots for snorkelling, surfing, and relaxing.
Best Time to Visit Indonesia
The dry season in Indonesia spans from May - September and this is one of the most popular times to visit the country, especially if you’re planning activities such as hiking or snorkelling.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Indonesia
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Indonesia holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.