Visit the Land of Love
From the lights and romance of Paris to the relaxing and beautiful countryside, France is truly one of the most alluring countries and the top travel destination in the world. Boasting iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and French Riviera, France seduces travellers with its unfaltering culture, culinary opportunities, and irresistable art de vivre.
Top 5 Things To Do in France
1. Visit the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris and one of the world’s most famous and iconic landmarks.
2. Take a trip to the Louvre, the former royal palace of French Kings, today it is an incomparable museum that ranks among the top European collections of Fine Arts.
3. Go along the Côte d'Azur, the most fashionable stretch of coastline in France, which is also synonymous with glamour.
4. Take a pilgrimage to Mont Saint-Michel, one of the most unforgettable places of divine worship in France, perched high on an island in the scenic Baie de Saint-Michel.
5. Go to the Château de Versailles, which, together with its gardens, is one of the most famous monuments of world heritage.
Best Time to Visit France
Unlike many other destinations, climate doesn’t need to be a major consideration when planning your trip to France. When deciding your dates, simply keep in mind:
● It’s best to avoid the main French holiday periods (mid-July - end of August) because most of the country shuts down at this time.
● Easter holidays are peak season for European school children, as is the February school ski break.
The best time to visit France therefore is during the spring months (April - June) or Autumn (September - November).
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in France
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your France holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.