Unlock the Ancient Wonders of Egypt
scroll down to explore
With its ancient pyramids, sand-covered tombs, towering Pharaonic temples, and the mighty Sahara Desert, Egypt brings out the explorer in anyone who visits. Whatever your desires, Egypt is full of rich and fascinating history, interesting culture, breathtaking beaches, and much more for a truly one-of-a-kind holiday.
Top 5 Things To Do in Egypt
Dreaming about paradise beaches, interesting culture, and a bustling marine life? Here are five things you must do while you’re in Egypt.
1. Visit the pyramids of Giza. The mysterious pyramids of Giza are without a doubt one of Egypt’s best-known tourist attractions and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
2. Search for treasures in the Khan Al-Khalili, one of the Middle East’s largest bazaars and a true paradise for those who love a good bargain! Located in Cairo, you’re sure to find plenty of lovely crafts and souvenirs.
3. Take on the vast Sahara Desert and discover the true magic of Egypt. You’ll witness the desert’s natural wonders including a star-filled night sky and eye-catching oases, for a peaceful experience rarely known to the Western world.
4. Travel back in time to Alexandria, once known as the city of Knowledge and crossroad to the world. It’s a historic history founded by Alexander the Great himself around 300 years BC.
5. Visit the temples in Luxor, including the mighty temple of Karnak. Luxor is also home to the famous Valley of the Kings, a royal burial ground for mighty pharos such as Tutankhamun, Seti I, and Ramses II.
Best Time to Visit Egypt
In terms of weather, the best time to visit Egypt is from October - April, when temperatures are at their most pleasant. However, you should note that December - January is considered the peak season and iconic sights such as the Pyramids of Giza can get uncomfortably crowded.
Fully Customised and Eco-Friendly Holiday in Egypt
The Let’s Go Travel team can customise your Egypt holiday itinerary around preferred locations, and help you select hotels which follow the important principles of responsible tourism.
To learn more, contact us at +254 722331899 or fill in our online contact form.