UNIGLOBE Lets Go Travel Sustainability policy states that
Uniglobe Lets Go Travel is committed to reducing environmental impact.
We are fully aware of our global role in the conservation of our environment and our communities. We understand and comply with all relevant legal requirements and ensure that all social and humanitarian objectives by law are observed.
We are dedicated to continually improving our sustainability performance, with the full support and participation of our staff.
Uniglobe Lets Go Travel aims to:
• Reduce the consumption of primary raw materials (including fossil fuels, water and energy). We stress the importance of switching off all electrical lights and equipment.
• Encourage sustainable practices by staff, travel partners such as hotels and airlines and our clients.
• Encourage and demonstrate sustainable approaches to the built environment in our refurbishment and maintenance projects.
• Minimise waste production and divert it from landfill, therefore supporting the reuse, recycling and recovery plan.
• Consider sustainability in the procurement of goods and services, as well as encourage bulk buying.
• Prevent pollution and environment damage where possible, and advocate for garbage separation.
• Work with conservation organisations that support environmental, community and wildlife protection.
• Advocate strongly for green commuting, telecommuting, carpooling, taking mass transit and human-powered commuting.
• We advocate for the use of green materials such as biodegradable soaps.
Download Our Sustainability Reports: